- Is there any reason why I shouldn’t buy my TV and audio equipment on the Internet?
Although you certainly can find good buys on some electronics on the Internet, you should first ask yourself these questions:
- Can you look at, listen to and compare different models on the Internet?
- Can the Internet company design a home entertainment system for your needs?
- Does the manufacturer’s warranty apply for the equipment you purchase from the on-line reseller?
- Are you sure the low-priced unit offered on the Internet is not refurbished?
- What will you do if the unit arrives damaged or defective?
- Do you have the right to return an item that you’re not satisfied with?
- Will the Internet company help you set up and operate your equipment?
- Will the Internet company help you if the equipment develops a problem?
You can buy with confidence at reliable independent retailers like Nauset TV & Sound.
- Can I buy my equipment at a lower price at one of the big box stores or some other store on the Cape?
Nauset TV & Sound is a member of a huge buying group which provides us with excellent pricing, and since we match advertised pricing on Cape Cod you can feel confident that you’ll get competitive pricing.